The Ninja Master Prep blender is a food processor that is capable of handling your toughest tasks. One of the major problems with standard blenders is their inability to crush ice or frozen fruit. Also, blenders that are almost full typically have a hard time mixing all of the ingredients together completely. The Ninja system does not have these problems. Very powerful and simple to use are two ways to describe this product. However, it should not be used for everything because it has several drawbacks. Let’s take a look at this product to allow you to make an informed decision.
The Ninja Master Prep blender can evenly chop fresh ingredients, create creamy smoothies by blending frozen fruits and turn ice into snow in a matter of seconds. A person can effortlessly switch between the 16-ounce bowl and the 48-ounce pitcher. Storage lids allow you to keep your creations fresh.
- two-cup processor purees, blends, chops, dices and minces
- chopping that is even
- able to blend things that are frozen
- large 48-ounce pitcher is featured in the blender function. It contains a no slip bottom and an easy pour spout.
- two jars
- food processing
- 400-watt power pod that is interchangeable
Pros of the Ninja Master Prep QB900B blender
- Large container space: There is an adequate amount of room for ingredients after the blades have been put into place. The ingredients get blended and chopped evenly because the blades are at different heights.
- Transferring the mixture from one container to another is not required. A separate lid is provided for each container.
- Powerful: The blender is ideal for making frozen drinks, smoothies and milkshakes. It only takes a short time to turn ice and frozen fruits to dust. It is capable of chopping nearly everything easily.
- Easy cleanup: There are parts of the Ninja that are safe to put in the dishwasher. For the most part, it is easy to clean. However, high heat should not be used for the dishwasher. Otherwise, it may cause the lids made of plastic to warp.
- Fast: It only takes seconds to chop ingredients and blend them together.
Cons of the Ninja Master Prep QB900B blender
- A few difficult areas to clean: As stated above, the Ninja is easy to clean for the most part. However, there are two power pod mounts that can be problematic. They have undersides that contain crevices that are narrow and small. These crevices are easy to miss while you are cleaning the blender.
- It takes up space: Because it has so many different parts, a large amount of space is required to store it.
- Thin plastic: The plastic used to make the containers is thin, so breaking them is a possibility.
- Loud: The majority of blenders create a lot of noise, but because the Ninja uses plastic containers, this increases the amount of noise that it creates.
The Ninja should not be used for vegetables that are roughly chopped. However, it is excellent for all of the following things:
- bread crumbs
- creamy dips
- snow cones
- frozen mixed drinks
- creamy guacamole
- fruit smoothies
- baby food
- creamy milkshakes
While the Ninja Master Prep blender may not be ideal for making everything, it certainly can be used to make a wide variety of foods. If you are a person who makes any of the foods listed above on a regular basis, the Ninja would be a welcome addition to your kitchen countertop.
There are several things that make the Ninja system stand out from other blenders that are currently on the market:
- How easy and quick the Ninja is to use will benefit a lot of people who are in a rush and need to prepare their food in a hurry.
- The three containers that are included are different sizes. This allows a person to blend anything they want, from a small smoothie to a giant bowl of soup.
The large amount of positive reviews that the Ninja Master Prep (QB900B) Blender has received on Amazon.com prove that the general public enjoys using the Ninja.